Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Warning: Naked (a little) Me!

Ok so me and my neighbor Angie have been doing this hardcore work out program called P90X. We have 3 "phases" each lasting 30 days. I just started my 3rd and final phase so the first picture on the left is my "before" picture, next to that is me after 30 days, and the last one is after 60 days. I know my results aren't AMAZING yet, but I hope they will be by day 90! I am proud of myself so far and wanted to share! LOL
It has been fun fun FUN if anyone wants a great work out, I would highly recommend P90X!

4 comments:

  1. "woot, woot!" Hot lady! Lookin' good! (and you are BRAVE to post those pics). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot lady! You are looking so good. I might just try that one day. Maybe next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I would love just to look like your, "Before" picture! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Alicia, I wouldn't mind looking like your before picture. There is no way I would post before pics on my blog. You look Awesome!

    ReplyDelete