Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I LOVE Allivia!

My little woman turned 4 yesterday! It seems SO weird to me to have a 4 year old. I still feel like I am the same high school kid that I was 8 years ago...maybe something to do with dating Zac so long, I don't know. When I see Allivia, I am reminded of how much time has gone by. I am SO thankful to be Allivia's mom. She made me a mother and it is the greatest experience of my life. I enjoy being a mom and appreciate my kids every single day. I know they won't be little forever and so I try to just memorize their little faces...but they keep changing on me! Maybe that is why I am so into scrapbooking LOL. Livi is such a fun kid. Very smart, laid-back, easy going, independent girl I know. She is smart beyond her years and says stuff that cracks me up all the time. The other day I said, "Allivia, I'm so glad you're my girl." and she said "well I'm so glad I'm on this earth!" And she really is! She wakes up to meet the day EXCITED to be alive and ready for whatever the day will bring. It is so fun to be her mom. I am really proud of the kind of person she is turning into. She is really into what Heavenly Father wants of her, and I love seeing her learn about spiritual things. She teaches me a lot. I love her so much! Happy Birthday baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. We love Allivia too! Chloe had alot of fun at the party! We will miss you when you move!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is smart and beyond her years. Every time she says something in church it either floors me how smart she is or cracks me up because she's just so darn cute! You have amazing kids and you are an amazing mom. I keep hoping you won't REALLY move away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to let you know....My husband covered the Sunbeam class the week before conference. He took Addison in with him and she was of course, a monster! After class he was talking all about "this awesome little Allivia girl" because she was so kind and gentle with Addison throughout the lesson. She kept trying to hold Addison's hand and comfort her because she was so sad! She even tried to share her fruit snacks and kept telling her that "it will be alright." It was so cute!

    ReplyDelete