Next news is we are officially selling our house! We've had a sign in our yard for about 2 weeks now. It is so weird. I thought we would be here in Santaquin forever! But, life is pointing us in a different direction. Lots of things contributed to this decision. Zac's school: he will most likely need to go out of state in a couple years and we really want to save for that. Second: we have no way to save lately with Zac's hours being so cut! We can make it (kinda!) but there is no extra! We had a big talk and Zac volunteered to get a different job, but we are really enjoying each other on these cut hours and we want it to stay that way! I love having him home and we really want to move somewhere smaller, cheaper, where we can just be students and save! It's so crazy but it really feels right. So...if you know anyone that wants to buy an awesome house, send them our way!
I am going to miss it here! I love my yard, my flowers, my garden, my bedroom, my kids playroom...I could go on and on. We have lived here for 5 years and put SO much work in here. It will be hard to leave.




your board is WAY cute!! I wish I was as crafty as you, that is a talent I have not been blessed with. So where are you guys trying to move to? Are you going to stay in the Santaquin area? Good luck to you, I hope your house will sell soon!
ReplyDeleteWe will be so sad to see you go! Choloe loves to play with Livi! But we wish you the best of luck!
ReplyDeleteI would love a board, I would probably need your help though, I am not crafty at ALL!! There are a few for rent signs where we live, but I'm not at all sure of how many rooms or rent prices. I love our ward though, and the area seems pretty nice. We are in South Provo by the Juvenile Court.
ReplyDeleteWHAT?! You're LEAVING us?! I'm so sad. What is Zac going to school for? I think it's awesome and we hope it all works out, but we really will miss you guys. We'll definitely keep our ears open for anyone looking for a house.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your FHE board, so much cuter than the generic one I have. Now I'm thinking....
Cute FHE board!!!!! Where do you think you want to move? You will MISS Santaquin and the 3rd Ward (believe me, I'm telling you from experience). Anywho, good luck with your plans and keep bloggin'
ReplyDelete