Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lauren's Birthday Party Pages!

For Lauren's 23rd birthday, I threw a party at my house. We had been wanting to try one of these dinner/murder parties for awhile and so we did an old west themed one called "The Good, the Bad, and the Guilty." It was so fun! We didn't realize until after we bought it the funny play-on-word that each name had:
Zac-P'ELVIS SWAGARIN (the boy born Peter Elvis Swagarin)
Don-CHIEF BREAKING WIND (okay that one was obvious)
Mom-HELENA HANDCART
Lauren-ELVIRA-LYNN FEKSHIN (the hooker. LOL say it fast)
Steve-WYATT HERTZ (the injured sherriff)
Angie-DEE ADELA MUERTE (the widow. We found out her name means "day of the dead" in Spanish
Bridget-BUTCH CHASTITY
Joe-ELIAS TRUIST-HEATH (this one was hard....hint: he's a liar)
It was a huge hit, everyone had a great time.
I served "cowboy caviar" from Alicia's blog for the appetizer (which was DELICIOUS I got a ton of compliments thank you Alicia!!) and we had roasted chicken, potoatoes, salad, and rolls.

1 comment:

  1. So it looks like it ended up being fun! I hope the cowboy caviare worked...I realized on the recipe I forgot to put that you're supposed to drain the beans and the corn before you mix everything?!

    ReplyDelete