Adam turned 2 on January 5th! I can't even believe it. Something about your youngest turning 2. Man. I was thinking that I was wanting another one awhile ago, but those feelings have went away. I guess I am waiting to see what happens with Zac's work and school and things. Anyway, aren't these the cutest pictures ever?! He looks like such a little man! He was doing EVERYTHING the photographer wanted him too. I was really surprised. As soon as he was done he looked at me and said "ice cream?"
Ah yes. The ice cream promise! That's why he was being so good!
Man I love this boy! Happy Birthday Adam!




Holy Cuteness!!! He is adorable Robin! Ok about Mommy Club, you totally need to come! It's all my friends from High school and we try and get together once a week to let all our kids play and we can get out of the house and catch up. It is so much fun! I will let you know what are plans are for next week when I find out for sure.
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW, ROBIN!
ReplyDeleteOf course I remember you. You gave me a journal for Christmas with the most beautiful note. Still have it, still read it, still think of you often.
How in the world did you find me?
Look at your cute little blondies!! Adorable!! It's so fun to actually see your family.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I had to see your picture to remember you. As soon as I saw it though, I did totally remember you! Your kids are cute! It looks like you're really happy, I'm glad for you. Well, hopefully I'll hear from you more
ReplyDeleteRobin, sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. I had too much to do and had a gal coming over at 5 (Lindsey's friend). I wanted to bring him down to the fire sttion for a little bit, I was swamped! THis week has been crazy as will next week....5 kids to the dentist, book fair work(2X), teaching class Tuesday night and parent teacher confrences. EEK! I wanna go back to the simple life!
ReplyDeleteI love your diggi scrap book slide show. So fun!