I can't wait for Christmas! This year I am doing something special for Zac. Good thing he doesn't even know how to read my blog because I'm going to explain the whole thing! With me in hygiene school and him in nursing school to say we never get to see each other would be an understatement. I got this idea from the dating divas blog, and then personalized it and "cute-end" it up with photoshop. I am pre-planning a year of dates, every detail, right down to babysitting. I used to feel so bad that we couldn't have a date a week (like I've heard we should) that we used to just kind of say "see you next semester!" and not even try. It's been awful! We miss each other so much. So I am making these dates happen NO MATTER WHAT because once a month is better than never. So here it is. I wanted to post it just in case any one else out there is as desperate for dates as I was and wants to copy. I'll even email them to you :-) I'm going to put it in a 3 ring binder with sheet protectors. These pictures will go in the front of each one, and a corresponding gift certificate along with the date we are doing each thing on the back side of the page. Oh I hope he likes it! I tried to think of things that he would really like to do so I think it will be great!
The Cover:

Inside Letter:

And this I'm just putting as like an intro page:

These are the things I am putting with each one:
January- Red Robin Dinner/Movie Deal

February- BYU Basketball Tickets

March- GameStop gift card (to get a new Wii game. This is where you can CLEARLY see I'm trying to pick things he would enjoy :-) LOL)

April- Miracle Bowl gift card

May- Comedy Sportz gift certificate

June- ??? A condom? HAHAHA

July- Subway gift card

August- Trafalga Diamond Date card

September- Cinemark gift card

October- This one is big and I haven't purchased it yet (cause this is probably a purchase he should know about) but it is going to be a night at the Anniversary Inn and dinner at the Roof Restaurant in SLC. Since it's clear in October, I figured I'll just make sure it's a priority to buy this sometime before it comes up.

November- Laser Assault gift card

December- I got a gift card to Iggy's sports bar because I've heard it's good, it has giant TV's so I assume Zac will like it, and we've never been there!

Some of them are cheesy, I know. But rhyming is freaking hard sometimes!
Merry Christmas everyone!
What a GREAT idea!!! I love it, James and I never see each other either and this would be perfect! I already am done x mas shopping but I am definitely keeping this in mind for next year! Congrats on the dental hygiene school, that's great!! You look so cute and like your having tons of fun in all the pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super duper plan!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love this idea. You always come up with such fun ideas. HUGS!!!
ReplyDelete