I have also been a little bummed since my computer crashed a few weeks ago. I lost all my pictures and EVERYTHING. I was so sad and didn't even want to try to start scrapping again. But, Zac knows me well. He bought me an AWESOME new camera so I am super motivated and I'm getting back in the game! I have recovered what I can, I had some of my pics backed up on CD's, but not as much as I should have. Anyway, I got these pictures courtesy of my fabulous friend Angie who got this amazing deal on strawberries and canned with me. These pages were so fun. I am on a roll tonight, so more to come!





I"m gonna back up my pictures right now.
ReplyDeletehey robin!! Kelby showed me your blog! i love it it is way cute!
ReplyDeleteyou should try takin your computer into a computer place maybe computer corner in payson and see if they can save your pictures off your computer.
but i wantt to invite you to my blog.. if you want its on private though so if you do want to be inviteed send me your email address on here or facebook,.. i will keep checking back here..
Hey Lea! I would love to see your blog!
ReplyDeletezr2aroberts@q.com
just invited you! :)
ReplyDelete