Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Number 3, Coming Soon I Hope!

OK so on Tuesday I went to the doctor and got my IUD removed!! I am so excited. My first two kids were so fast, and Adam wasn't even planned (He-He) so this will be really fun to have a bigger space and a planned baby. I can't wait! The doctor said that the hormones will be in my system for about 3 months...so I might have to wait a year which is so hard when I feel ready now!
I will keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! We're going to be trying for #4 in April, I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited! I can't wait for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun...hopefully you won't have to wait a whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will do great with 3! It's not as hard as people say, you just have to learn to let more things go! Good luck. It's so fun trying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3months? I was told as soon as it came out i could get pregnant. Not that I planned too. So you got Zac to come around huh? He must love you. ;) Good luck! I hope it happens fast for you!

    ReplyDelete