SURPRISE! Zac's brother got the kids a puppy and gave her to them for an early Christmas present. So...I guess we have a dog now! We knew he had been talking about doing this because Allivia is always telling him she wants a puppy but we were really surprised when Daisy showed up yesterday!It's so good though. The kids are in love. And the dog is in love with Zac. It's pretty funny.
So, she is half a Pug and half a Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin) and so she is called a... MUGGIN! Seriously.
She is so stinkin' cute. She's a really lovey pup and really nervous too. I think that is because she is so small (our cat is bigger than her).

And, she is already starting to fill this baby-hungry-hole that I was feeling. So we are all happy!
Allivia is so great. She loves taking care of Daisy and all by herself she'll remember the dog should go outside. She'll say "mom, I think our Daisy dog needs to go out and potty." Then she gets her boots and coat on, grabs the dog and heads out. The dog LOVES the snow and so does Livi. They were adorable together.




No comments:
Post a Comment